Room rentals for digital nomads in Medellin
Designed especially with digital nomads in mind I offer two high quality coliving apartments in the Provenza neighborhood of El Poblado.
You'll be staying just 10 minutes stroll to the city's best cafes, boutique shopping, restaurants, bars and clubs. Nearby you'll find the famous Parque Lleras, plenty of supermarkets, gyms and shopping malls.
All rooms are designed so that you can work in a quiet environment during the day and relax at night. Every room has a desk, lamp, plenty of hangers, pillow top mattresses and blackout blinds. The kitchen is well stocked, there's a free to use washer & dryer for your clothes and all bedding and fluffy white towels are provided. The internet is 300+ Mbps.
I have been renting to digital nomads from all around the world since 2011. The fact that most guests book one month then end up staying up to 6 months, is a great testament to the comfort of the apartments, the vibrant neighborhood and the attraction of digital nomad life in Medellin.
Best Location2 mins walk to Provenza
Best ValueCheaper than a hostel
Scam FreePay Upon Arrival
Designed for Digital Nomads
12 Years Experience
Medellin's Best Location
Desk & Lamps
Pillow Top Mattress
Black Out Blinds
Cleaner Twice Weekly
Bedding & Towels Provided
Washer & Clothes Dryer
Very Safe Area
Medellin Coliving Location
- Meet fellow DN's on the Digital Nomads Medellin facebook group.
- Checkout out Things to do in Medellin facebook group
- General Medellin info: MedellinColombia.co
- Local Medellin blog: Medellin Guru.
- Looking for a gym? Check out SmartFIT, Bodytech and Ultra at the Charlee hotel.
- Looking for a healthy food meal prep? Check out Verve Sano.
- Learn Spanish at Medellin's Best Spanish School.